I think its been months, I dunno for sure, I
haven't been acting as a decent blogger, well at least a blogger
for nearly 2 months. You know I am guilty for it, I feel sorry that I am not
able to type a single line outta my own brain and every night I make up my mind
to type something. Even totally nonsense and abstract is most welcome. But
instead I find myself drop dead tired and falling in love every night with my
bed ! Wow that love is sooo addicting that I find myself not able to get up
next morning. That love is responsible for my low attendance HOD mam !!
Sometimes these Tough times drive me, make me feel alive and
sometimes they let drown myself in that unwelching self pity :(
"I am frustrated. I think every day. But nothing is
coherent. I fight a kurukshethra war everyday in that 15 min journey and
I bring out my agony out to blue skies asking it lots of questions. I
skip meals and I don't know why. Still eating is a herculean task for me ! On
others, I binge. I read. I walk under the scorching sun for hours, aimlessly,
soaking in the dust, sometimes rain and dirt…just for the heck of it. I get
drenched in the feeble Southwest, Northeast, South, Midwest or in whatever
direction monsoon coming. I catch a cold. I get sunburns. I stop fighting
the acnes that keep erupting on my face. I do nothing to silence the anxious
chatter in my head that wouldn't stop for one minute.
I just let it all sink in".
When I read this quips from diary, I know I am transcending
into another phase of my life-
The phase that will take up a lot of examination,
introspection and analyse, phase of 20-23 years, no interest in placements or
studies or marriage, phase whether all the uncles, aunties and long lost
relatives will definitely come up to you and ask you about your future plans
and you will be like a caught red handed thief with that unfamiliar guilty
feeling. Mark me they make you feel like that in every wedding !!
Introspection on the face of adversity has made me more
aware of myself than I have ever been. The very fact that I can grit my teeth
and handle this much pressure is damning evidence of age inappropriate
emotional growth for a 20 year old.
I don't want to be stereotyped . I don't want to end up like
every ordinary girl. I don't know what I want but still I don't want to get
that incomplete feeling for not living my life as me when I am celebrating my
40th birthday.
I like the sun. Yes, despite the fact that he wrecks my
complexion and gives me bad colour. I also like the dust and the heat and the
humidity despite wheezing. I love walking around the streets at midday, with
sweat dripping down my face, till my legs threaten to drop off if I don’t sit
down. Reasons why I can never live with a desk bound job. I’ve realised that
I’m badass like that.
When I’m alone and all by myself, my life’s a Never Look
Song. Someday and soon, I wish to move out of home and be on my own.
I wanna travel a LOT. Again, alone. Without my phone ringing
every half hour with someone calling to check on me. Without the fear of never
coming back.
I don’t exactly handle bad times with a smile plastered on
my face. I can bring the roof down with my ranting and complaining. But truth
be told, I want more of these at regular intervals in my life. I like believing
that I’m gonna have tougher challenges in the future and that I’m gonna be
pushing at my boundaries constantly. Just Like Miley sings-
"There’s always gonna be another mountain.
I’m always gonna
wanna make it move!
Always gonna be an uphill battle.
Always gonna be an uphill battle.
Sometimes I’m gonna have to
lose.
Ain’t about how fast I get there.
Ain’t about how fast I get there.
Ain’t about what’s waiting on
the other side.
It’s the climb!"
It’s the climb!"
I don’t believe in astrology or fate. I don’t like the idea
of some stupid lines on my palm or some unknown planetary movement light years
away or some guy sitting on a fancy throne in the clouds deciding my life for
me. So zip it and I am going to live my life in my own terms, Well I have been
doing it for now sometime and I will be doing it too :P
I love being raw. I hate pretense. And I’m dropping all
my earlier attempts at the art of acting nice. I don't think I am giving a
heck to that mindless competition or fight or my page hits or likes or journals
or music. So, come for the content, stay for the feel of it. Or whatever. I
don’t care.
Until next time. Cheers. Cling Cling :P :D
No comments:
Post a Comment