Monday, 30 December 2013

Best Year !

This year, all through the days I was lamenting when this would end an put me out of misery But looking back I realized I have learnt a lot. Actually the lessons have been in tons and loads..So what made 2013 the best among the many best years I’ve lived through? I’m going to do this in pointers (they teach us to be precise, you know) or you might end up having something of a nig long story to deal with (which will in fact be better than the twilight series :P, but why take chances?! ).

Enough with the intro. Let us dive straight into content.

*Being me.
*Becoming a workaholic.
*Eating in local food joints in streets.
*Going home as soon as Friday comes.
*Fighting with mom and friends for all those sappa sappa matters.
*Taking a resolution and following it.
*Making new friends.
*Travelling to new places.
*Discovering adventure in driving car, walking long distance in an empty  dark road and chasing your cousin all the way down the terrace and jumping from there.
*Living alone for one month in some remote Chennai and studying (Yes ! I did it :D)
*Realizing that at the end of that month You don't want to move away.
*Getting used to working late nights ( actually until 4 or 5 ).
*Meeting you Best friend after a long time and doing all sorts of nonsense things :P
*Learning Networking, its principles, concepts, nouvelle ideas and I-don’t-remember-what-But-I can-take-a-seminar-for-over- 40 minutes-in-any-networking-topic :P.
*Writing for my Blog.
*Becoming the Chess Champ after a long time.
*Continuously playing chess and trying to take at least 10 trophies ( Well actually I did take only 4).
*Having a Blast at Hyderabad.
*Meeting people and realizing what has been missing in my life all these days – them!
*Working with men and realizing that not all are bad and actually its fun.
*Learning JAVA and writing crazy programs there.
*Someone thinking you are Andhra fellow just because you could understand Telugu :P.
*Sristi'13 at Kannadasan Manimandapam, Karaikudi.
*Constituting new new names for ISTE events :D.
*Roaming in the streets of Chennai with my friends.
*Coming back to Karaikudi and missing Chennai and Hyderabad more than Madurai.
*Staying awake till 5 am.
*Staying awake till 5 am and talking to your best friend :D.
*Staying awake till 5 am and trying to cook your midnight Noodles.
*Trying to cook all your meals.
*Trying to cook all your meals and missing your friends.
*The usually to-the-point mom saying “What else?” on the phone and you realize she misses you too much.
*My 3 year old nephew singing A,B,C,D song as he doesn't know Happiiee Birthday song on my Birthday.
* Making a messy presentation to my guide and still getting appreciation.
*Taking vows to sleep early each night.
* Meeting people from all over India.
* Playing Chess after long day.
*Sitting in that basket Ball court and Moon watching.
* Singing Illayarajaa songs in every bus travel from Kandigai to every-where-around-Chennai.
* Singing Maalai Neram and nee partha paarvaiku oru nanri after a long time and getting mokkai for that.
*Going home after a month and still realizing that someone actually missed you whole time :D.
* Love.
*Forgiving myself and learning to move on.


No comments:

Post a Comment