Yes ! I haven't written anything useful on anything since
March.
So what have I done in these 9 months ? I've travelled quite
a bit, lived in my home for most of the time, changed my approach towards
living, come back to amma and well I was supremely drowned in my superficial
research studies that started up when I didn't know what I could do with my
late night WIFI in KNH .(Well, Acronym for my hostel !)
I now want to do intern in a fast paced environment, where you
got to be in your feet all the time
which is great but that means sleeping at 10 is a rare commodity and
preparation is a must . Every day I am struggling to find me through those codings and algorithms . Uff ! Those guys takes up most of the space in my brain
that when I go to my room, I am all exhausted and bed takes up that place. Sigh
! I haven't listened to good music in these days, haven't
laughed so hard that I cried, haven't written poetry, haven't discussed weird girlish
shit over late night chats !
But guess what !? I have been happy. Not that
Woooooooooohoooyaaa happy, but that satisfied, a peace with the world Happy.
Yes, Classes in the morning suck. Yes, I often go hungry. Yes, things have
changed. Yes, it is very tough. But I also have those late sunday brunches,
those late night movies, those late minute outings ,those unexpected phone calls from friends who want to
know if you are still alive and those long winding arratai sessions with amma
and family are those that make all the struggle totally worth it !
Like a wise friend of mine once said," I know its
hard Buns but that's how it is !"( Engineering graphics assignment)
No comments:
Post a Comment