Thursday, 2 January 2014

Zing List ;)

It all started with a random late night conversation, particularly after a heavy delicacy of vegetarian food at home. We were stuffed, satisfied and generally at peace with the world and also within the family– you know the feeling, don’t you? – and got talking about other things that daughters should never talk about, with their moms and dads.
Somehow, after that conversation, I have been thinking a lot about those little small or big things that satisfy us the most. This list – what I am gonna call the ‘Zing list’ can probably be the best tool to know about a person.
Anyway, I  will cut the complicated psychoanalysis of the Sigmund Freud's History and present you my own list of things/moments that make me HIGH – to whom so ever it may concern and what so ever particular order.
-         Food. Good food. Nothing like a satisfying meal with poricha tuty parotta to achieve world peace. In Tamil Simple ah sonna "Nalla Soru".
-         Chocolates. Belgian, American, Danish, Aasai, Anything with even cocoa in it. Any time of the day. Any mood I am in. Sure shot my happiness, out-of depression drug.
-         The first touch of water on my feet in the beach.
-         Applause for my performance. Be it speaking, performing, acting or whatever else. Yes, it feels   good when you’re appreciated. Only for something I do.
-         Laughter. You know that moment when you have laughed all you can and can’t laugh anymore??
-         Work. Doing things I love doing and being so completed drowned in it that I don’t know where all the time went.
-         Sharing a moment of silence with a friend and realizing how lucky you are to have them.
-         That first smile after a long crying session.
-         Getting that perfect photograph with the light, frame and moment captured exactly the way I want it, after repeated attempts :P.
-         Ipod, Bus travel, seat, head phones and my playlist.
-         Singing along the Dark hostel road with your crazy friend.
-         Running and playing in the Rain.
-         Getting the gadget for that you worked your ass off.
-         Chess and Writing.
-         Talking with a  Good Editor.
-         After a Long fight, that moment of hugs and happiness.
-        That Moment of "Zing", when your crush actually smiles at you.



No comments:

Post a Comment