Okay, this was written in a fit of rage + anxiety + Fear ,
when trying to come to terms with the fact that I have become 20 and my family
is already telling me about how I should be in the future after my dreaded
"M" days . So Here is to every guy, my Athai paiyans or others,
please read this and save your skin.
So, here we go Mr.Thyaagi - Reasons why shouldn't marry me for your own good and safety.
* I will sleep until 10 in the morning.
So, here we go Mr.Thyaagi - Reasons why shouldn't marry me for your own good and safety.
* I will sleep until 10 in the morning.
* I refuse to go on a diet.
* I hate salwar kameez .
* I love roaming out.
* I love to eat whenever I feel like hungry.
* I swear.
* Most of my friends are Guys.
* I am a tomboy.
* As of today, I fight fiercely not with words, anything Only HITTING !.
* I will argue.
* My lights does not go off until 3:00 am.
* I hate Coffee and Bajji sojji.
* I hate Arranged Marriage
* I eat chocolates in a very nasty way.
No comments:
Post a Comment