Sunday, 19 January 2014

The Writer in me ;) :D

Some noodles, chips and a movie, well it was Iron Man 3 . I sat, alone preferably with occasional texting at hand in my old Nokia lost-oh-touch C203 . Lost track of the events for a while to think. I stretched and let my mind shout at high pitched voice: Get back and focus on the movie . Yet my mind wandered away into that oblivion of thoughts.

" No comparisons made. Too many differences. She had an easy life, and the world never fails to remind her of that fact. There was so much condescension around, wasn't there?
So she didn't know much about the world. Big deal. Did everyone who seemed worldly know much about it? So she, too, lived. Just like everyone else.  There was a lot going on. So many living in their own private worlds. They didn't want to be disturbed."

 As I condensed deeply into my own world and my mind began twisting the nuances of the character into a 
scene. So the scene went like this:

"The decisive character,  Yes that main character made her point so clear, persisted continuously to the point of demanding things till her friend had no choice but yield. Thoughts and feelings began to show, words poured out in frustration, and she watched her friend's timid, happy to feel cared about face, change into troubled. The foregoing friend articulated, "Some people had a way of getting a person open up. I wished I was such a demanding friend, asking because I had a right and getting a chance to show how much I cared. Thinking that people will tell you things without you asking is very farfetched. I was among those who waited to be asked till I told all, so it was unfair asking any different from people. I  was taking my time to do things. Taking time to change things. Time. I knew time was vital, and I am  learning patience. No more unrealistic plans that never saw the light of day. No more of that. It did way more bad than good".

The scene ended but I was already lost in its details. I was confused, Well I will call it a "Writer's Mayhem". Was it a special bond between those two? Surely not. No, I couldn't honestly say because I never thought about that part of the story. Perhaps it is a special bond, or it will be after this, who knows? 

Oh My Gaaaawd !! Where was the movie going? What happened to Tony Stark and Pepper Potts ??I couldn't believe myself, I again lost track of it. Again. It was coming to an end, what were they fighting about? Do I have to go back and watch again? I must. So rewind. I felt myself close to surrendering to my thoughts again. This time, No. I will fight it. The movie ended soon enough. I don't want to give in. I don't want to think anymore, it was agonizing most of the time. It was draining me dry. I felt like putting everything on hold.. Enough is enough. 

A walk. Yeah a walk will clear my head. Suddenly my reflection in the mirror troubled me. I laughed it off, tried to make a silly face. It didn't matter or get better. 


I  knew what I needed, but couldn't ask for it. That was enough. I occupied myself with something else. It worked. The story is starting to lay its hands on me. The scenes, thinking about that will force me into desolation, away from this world into some other world of my characters Yet, whenever I am alone it comes back to haunt me. What should I do? The answer is WRITE. Realising that I am the answer , I wash my face and run to join the gang of friends for a hearty chit chat :D B|

No comments:

Post a Comment